Attention all descendants of Philippe Cardon and Marthe Marie Tourn!
The 2017 extended Cardon Family Reunion will be held Saturday, August 26, 2017 in Orem, Utah at 450 S 100 W. Temple sessions (baptisms, sealings, endowments) at the Mt. Timpanogos temple will be available the evening before.
- Leon Parson, a descendant of Jean Pierre Stalé and Jeanne Marie Gaudin-Moise, will be one of the featured speakers. Leon was commissioned to do the art work in the ordinance rooms of the Rome Italy Temple. He will share some of his experiences.
- Sam Cardon, a descendant through Louis Philip and Susanne Stalé may also share some thoughts on the Rome temple celebration.
- A brief history will be given of the children of Philippe and Marthe.
- There will be displays of Cardon memorabilia and history.
- There will be youth activities, including an exotic animal exhibition.
- A pasta bar lunch will be provided for a nominal cost ($9 per person or $30 per family with children).
- After lunch there will be breakout sessions for genealogical information and questions and answers on the Rome Temple.
- Please bring your children, especially teenagers.
Chair: R. Lavor Cardon
Vice Chairs: David and Linnea Cardon
Committee Members: Diane Moss (Publicity and registration), Bob Cardon (Temple and Youth), Christine Deppe (Cardon Timeline), Scott Wheelhouse (Luncheon and Youth), Connie Erdmann (Locaton, Youth and Decorations), Carl Goodman (Website), Ray Blake (Registration and Publications), Becky Smith (Travel).
The 2015 reunion was held in Ogden, Ut. Thanks to all those that worked on the reunion committe for a great reunion. Also thanks to all that came and participated.
The 2013 reunon was held in Bountiful, UT.